Saturday, August 9, 2008

Makeover


I was feeling down, you know, on account of the most wonderful show ever seeing the worst sales ever.  I decided it must be my sidekicks fault right? I know you don't see me hangin' with Christina ever, she's.. kinda plastic...and boring. Brandy and I hang all the time. She is my idol, thats why she is here. It dawned on me...I'm starring in a show and my idol is dancing and singing back up for me...something is wrong. I decided Brandy needed a makeover to reclaim her own individual star and lets face it, there can only be one blonde. Until LOLA:ATWI80W's dies...I'm that blonde. And besides, Brandy looks amazing, she should thank me...and she will...one day. I'm going to have to take her out on  the town and see what the town has to say about her new look. I personally think she is workin' it!

No comments: