Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Brandy's cause




Sometimes....

I DO get worried about Brandy. She is my QUEEN, she paved the way for me and all of my success's, so when someone comes up to me and says "Hey, what's up with Brandy, haven't seen her in a while"? I get all nervous and my palms start to shake because here is the fact...

Brandy is the shit. She doesnt have to turn it out for you bitches anymore. So if she feels like sipping margarita's poolside for the good part of 2011 who am I or anyone else to tell her thats a no go? I honestly can't wait until I get to join her by that pool!

My point however, is that, she still does her part. This is a pic of her at one of her charity events that she sponsored and whole heartedly funded at her beach house over the weekend in the Hamptons. It's called "Soles 4 Souls", an organizations that donates a pair of shoes to those in need, giving them hope for a better tomorrow.

Um, she looked FIERCE!!! And she raised a shit ton of money, BRANDY....you. betta. werk.

No comments: