Sunday, October 5, 2008

It was a hard summer. We took a few weeks off from my incredile off Broadway one woman smash show Lola: Around the World in 80 Ways only to come back and have the producers close us down. They told us to take time off and when we came back they were going to push for Broadway. On September 13th 2008 LATWI80W's played it's last performance. We had an ok run and certainly with the way things are going with the economy I am not surprised. Many thanks to anyone that came out and supported us this past summer in NYC! We had a blast!

Over the last couple weeks Brandy and myself have been dealing with the show closing and her reality show not getting pick up. It has been one style change after another. I knew I had gone over the edge when I cut my hair to a should length bob. I was going for a Marilynn Monroe sort of thing...it didnt happen,. In any event, we are finnaly both sporting some hair we adore. Well, lets be honest, Brandy had awesome hair the entire crisis. So...I am finally sporting hair I adore!

No comments: