Sunday, October 5, 2008

Who's That Girl??

Who's that girl? The shot below is what became our promo shot for Brandy's reality series Brandy: Back to Reality. The one to your left...how can I explain this? One word: Producers. Apparently Brandy, Christina and myself are just no fun on our own and they decided we needed a fourth. Some random woman none of us had ever met. Please, it took me months to even acknowledge Christina had a name, you expect me to just be chummy with some brand new girl we all have nothing in common with just because it's on T.v. I think they were going for a Sex and the City thing. The final result was that Brandy's show did not get picked up. Either way, Brandy is looking good and feeling gorgeous. I congratulate her for not catering to the ridiculous wants of the producers to make a buck.

No comments: